Wondering about the loan in Wallace, but you need help in making the final decision? See what her existing clients are saying about this company. Below you will find a list of the pros and cons of this lender and find out when it is worth using the services of the Wallace brand.
Get fast cash payday help today
For fast cash payday, it’s definitely worth coming when you need more cash. You can borrow up to PLN 9,000 in this company. Repayment of the liability takes place in equal weekly installments (starting from the second week of the contract).
If it turns out that the amount you have chosen is not enough, you can always take a second loan at Wallace. Most companies in such cases require repayment of the current obligation. In this institution, you will not meet such conditions.
The costs of loans in Wallace are set individually. What’s more, in this company it is more profitable to borrow more and for longer. According to the information provided on the Wallace website, this brand is able to reduce the loan costs by up to 80%. There are attractive discounts for loyalty to regular customers.
Advantages and disadvantages of loans in Wallace
Advantages of a loan in Wallace
- High loan amount. Every customer using the offer of this brand can borrow as much as PLN 9,000
- Repayment option in installments. The Wallace loan is paid in equal weekly installments.
- Individual offer. The cost of the loan is determined individually with the client based on the analysis of its creditworthiness and selected parameters of the liability.
- Fast application procedure. Filling out the loan form and sending the application will take about 10 minutes.
- Small loan requirements. All you need is your ID card, bank account, and regular income.
- Two ways to verify customers. The borrower can confirm his identity by transferring or logging into electronic banking.
- A quick loan decision. The lender considers the application and pays the money even within one day.
Disadvantages of loans in Wallace
- Short repayment period. The loan must be repaid maximum after 12 weeks (three months).
- No offer to extend or refinance the loan. The company assumes that the client should not have problems with the repayment of the obligation.
- Inspection of the borrower at BIK and KRD. Bad credit history in these registers may contribute to the rejection of the loan application.